Friday, June 21, 2019

Uri Hankyung / Hangeng oppa

Hi oppa,
I'm an old fans of you, become your fans since U era..
always support you, just as much as I support other #SuperJunior member..
and you become trending in my country right now :


in Indonesia on June 21st, 2019 around 11PM
and because of this I just found out that you finally married,
second #SuperJunior member to finally happily married..



I know the announcement is not yet release but,
I want to congratulate you #HanGeng and #CelineJade
to be happy
love you so much oppa
and I 13elieve a lot of ELF out there congratulate you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm me.. I love Jesus, my family and my best friends the most.. I have 4 important things in my life, 3 of them is listed above and the other 1 is : Super Junior and ELF, we always 13elieve.. way before I am an ELF, Everlasting Friends of Super Junior.. I am still fans of F4 and Erreway