Thursday, November 5, 2015

#10yearswithSuperJunior



November 5th, 2005 - November 5th, 2015





Today, ELF around the world celebrating
Super Junior 10 years anniversary
Unlike previous years, where each country create their own event
This year, ELF around the world unite and gave (for me) one of the best gift ever
not just for Super Junior and fellow Everlasting Friends
but for humanity

Everlasting Friends of Super Junior
proudly present :




For me, ELF_911, Super Junior and Everlasting Friends is
13EYOND YOUR IMAGINATION

Super Junior and ELF old logo by me..
kekekekekekekekeke..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm me.. I love Jesus, my family and my best friends the most.. I have 4 important things in my life, 3 of them is listed above and the other 1 is : Super Junior and ELF, we always 13elieve.. way before I am an ELF, Everlasting Friends of Super Junior.. I am still fans of F4 and Erreway