Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Super Junior Song

My Super Junior

SORRY SORRY oppa, coz I can't protect you all, I just gave you all a HEARTQUAKE. Kangin oppa always said, DON'T (DON) protect us, we have to be the one who protect ELF", I know that.. Seriously..

But LET'S NOT think about our (A) SHORT JOURNEY in the past anymore.. Let's just think about our future, a LOVELY DAY when we're lying down on a SUNNY day or when we're WALKIN' as the FIRST SNOW goes down. A DAY when we can share OUR LOVE and HAPPINESS all the time. I want you to SHOW ME YOUR LOVE everyday. I want to say I AM (A MAN) IN LOVE with you and tell you WHY I LIKE YOU with ALL MY HEART. I just want to LOVE YOU MORE. I want to make a SONG FOR YOU. I want to MARRY U someday and have a lot of sweet MEMORIES with you. I want to be SUCCESS one day and have you by my side. let's be HAPPY TOGETHER.

DON'T GO AWAY. I don't want to have LOVE DISEASE, bcoz I'm MISSIN U anymore. I don't want to see Chullie oppa crying again, it's breaks my heart n hurt so much. I don't want to think WHAT IF you are (SHE'S) GONE and never come back again. IT HAS TO BE YOU, you know that, right?? even IN MY DREAM, just you..

Y??

Coz I BELIEVE, there is NO OTHER just U. Bcoz IT'S U my heart always goes BOOM BOOM, you always SHAKE IT UP.

You always and always will be MY LOVE, MY KISS, MY HEART, MY EVERYTHING, my WONDER BOY, my SUPERMAN, my SHINNING STAR, MY ONLY (GIRL) boy, my (CLUB)NO 1, my ANGEL, my WINGS OF LOVE, my MR. SIMPLE, my MIRACLE, my ONE LOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE and only for ME and YOU'RE MY ENDLESS LOVE forever..

SO I THANK YOU for giving me an ENDLESS MOMENT..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm me.. I love Jesus, my family and my best friends the most.. I have 4 important things in my life, 3 of them is listed above and the other 1 is : Super Junior and ELF, we always 13elieve.. way before I am an ELF, Everlasting Friends of Super Junior.. I am still fans of F4 and Erreway